Translate

Friday, December 28, 2012

Halle Boobies..



All I can say when looking at this photo is WERQ!!!!



WHOA!

She is truly elegant and beautiful. Staring at her perfect breasts, I started wondering. I personally know some people who would get mad at this post, like, "Why do you care?"

To that I say I'm allowed my curiosity. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over Halle's tits true, but I'm allowed to ponder certain things. What I wondered was,

Are they real? Is it good genetics and/or good exercise or did Halle Berry purchase some Halle boobies??

If they are real, then I really need the name of her trainer.

If they aren't real, then I really need the name of her doctor.

In any case, I decided to do a a little digging. Of course, I had to begin with 'before and after' photos.




I think I see a difference, but still wasn't really sure. Then I saw this..




And then I figured, well maybe she didn't get implants, maybe she just got a lift? They look a bit saggyish, not big..


Not so perky

So maybe she just got one of these?




Or


Different Types of Breastlifts

But then seeing this..




Really made me wonder. It's a known plastic surgery fact that this scar (or scars like it) are caused by implants inserted through the armpit.



Christina Aguilera has admitted having implants and looky-heh..


The infamous Armpit Scar


Bee never admitted it but scars don't lie..





And sorry Beyonce, but "natural" breasts don't lump up like this..





But I digress, now back to Halle. To go from this..




To this..





And this..







Hrmm??


It's kinda suspect. Seems very similar to this..



So the question remains. Are her boobs a result of this..?




Or this?



What do YOU think?


I suppose if Nahla and Oliver don't care, why should we?





In any case, I love Halle. I was simply curious. Real or fake, she looks amazing.






"She's So Fine" is a song by Hurricane Chris, all about the lovely Ms. Berry. It even has its own dance. Here's Halle doing the 'Halle Berry' on Ellen. Peace y'all.






2 comments:

  1. Halle probably has had a boob job but if it's debatable, then that means it's a good one. I'm not a fan of boob jobs but hey, who am I to tell someone what they should/shouldn't do with their body. Thanx for pointing out the scar thing as usual proof of breast augmentation as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Yeah, if she got a boob job then I need the number to who did it cuz they did a helluva goo job. Glad to put you in the know about the scar. When it comes to surgeries, people can run but they can't hide.. haha..

    ReplyDelete