Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

I Don't Need the Dickstraction



We sat.
He pulled me close.
His hand slightly cupped my outer thigh.
(Yeah dude, I noticed).
I've been thinking about this for a spell.
Not daydreaming or swooning,
but more like..
"hmm."
His Manfidence was apparent,
(Which I find super attractive).
He commented on how great I looked.
(His eyes said it too).

I have so much work to do. Getting involved in a romantic pursuit?

Not the goal.

I've been in project purgatory for months now.
I must stay focused (!) and complete these undertakings.

Still.
(Ok, maybe I'm a little swoonish)

It was,
Slow.
Sensual.
Just the right amount of pressure.

I could tell he's probably great in bed by the way he hugged me.




I'M NEVER CALLING HIM AGAIN.




No comments:

Post a Comment