Translate

Friday, February 20, 2015

"Nice" is for Wimps



If this man tells me to "be nice" ONE more time, I might absolutely do this..





The thing is, he's not a bad guy. He's just a GUY, and most men don't get it. They don't see how offensive they can be, until a woman points it out.

Why not advise me to

Be bold.
Be brave.
Be fearless.
Be inspired.
Be ambitious.
Be MYSELF.

Why nice? Why on earth would I want to be nice? If someone needs me to be nice that usually means their weak as shit.

This doesn't mean I should be disrespectful. I can be quite professional and succinct.

But nice?

I don't like where nice girls end up.

I've had men say, "Be good." I look at them like, who the fuck are you, ET?



"Be good" has a translation:

DON'T FUCK ANYONE ELSE WHILE WE'RE APART.

"Be good" also ranks high on the condescension chart.

I usually tell men to "Be safe."

Translation?

"Where a condom dummy."

Nothing condescending about that.

I'm not liking this post.

I feel my anger rising.



Time to go. I'm over men's bullshit right now..







No comments:

Post a Comment