Translate

Friday, May 2, 2014

One of the best "tough woman" scenes of all time..



I was looking over her shoulder and saw her text:

"This isn't my first time at the rodeo with her, she tried to pull that with me too.."

Lol.

I don't know who "she" is or even what she did, but I haven't heard the "rodeo" expression in a long while. It immediately reminded me of the movie "Mommy Dearest." One of the best scenes of the movie is when during a board meeting, Pepsi tries to oust Joan Crawford (Faye Dunaway) from the Board of Directors. Her husband was recently deceased, and they were attempting to retire her.

She was not going to take it lying down. VERY not lying down.

Her facial expressions. The way her mouth twists. Her tone of voice.

Priceless.

#dontfuckwithmefellas

And check out those eyebrows. Woah.

Faye Dunaway, Bravo. This scene is genius. You completely owned it, hands down. Don't think so?


Watch..



Women belong in the bedroom and where?

Yessir.

The Boardroom!

Go Joan.
Go Faye.

Women take shits, but in some cases, women take NO shit.

I would not fuck with that woman ^^^ there. Not even a little.

Happy Friday.








No comments:

Post a Comment