Translate

Monday, May 1, 2017

Allure: Dispelling Beauty Myths, Aging with Grace

I like this video.

I've met two of the women featured. One I won't say anything about, and the other was Norma Kamali.

The word that best described her was PRESENCE.

She didn't have to say a word. Her energy. Her confidence. Her self-assuredness.

All these traits proceeded her into the room.

Not to mention you could sense the money. You could just feel that this woman was wealthy.

But that's not the point here. :-)

I consider myself a pretty tough crowd and I liked this video.

I mean, I really liked it, lol. I hardly like anything!

With that being said, please ladies, grow older the way YOU want. Don't take suggestions from a youth obsessed society.

I know I'm not.

Love ya with a capital LOVE.

WTS.


No comments:

Post a Comment