Translate

Friday, March 17, 2017

Scrotox: Botox for the Scrotum..







Scrotox. A name coined from a 2010 SNL skit. When I first heard about Scrotox, I was amazed that of all the aesthetic issues a man could possess, the look of his balls was on the list. I can understand a guy possibly feeling self-conscious about love-handles, receding hairlines or even man-boobs, but wrinkles in his nutsack?

Seriously?

Men be honest. Do guys really care about this? Enough to get Botox INJECTIONS? What man is so self-absorbed with the beauty of his balls, that he would inject them with a cosmetic filler?





Aside from this guy?

Welp, apparently these men are out there because there's a market for it. When said men are looking to smooth out their testy-coles, they seek out plastic surgeons like Dr. John Mesa, who's performed Scrotox on 10 men in the past year. Botox relaxes muscles, allowing the testicles to drop lower, which can make balls look bigger. According to Mesa, Scrotox mimics the effect of a warm day: the balls appear lower and look smoother with fewer wrinkles. The cost of Scrotox is the roughly same as regular Botox, or $520-$800 per session.

While injecting Botox into the scrotum has gone viral for cosmetic reasons, actual medical research is slim. “There’s literally only one peer-reviewed manuscript on Scrotox, and it wasn’t for cosmetic, it was for scrotal pain,” says Dr. Mary K. Samplaski, resident scrotum expert at the University of Southern California, Institute of Urology.

I just noticed that "scrotum" rhymes with "hurt em." But I digress..

While the procedure is believed to be as safe as Botox anywhere else on the body, injecting neurotoxins into your scrotum can seem daunting. If testicles become too hot, a man can risk becoming sterile. As Dr. Mesa explains, "Since Scrotox causes the balls to drop lower rather than closer to the body, I would say Botox in the scrotum would be more beneficial because it keeps the temperature of the testicles lower.”

One man who received Scrotox for cosmetic reasons had this to say about the procedure:
"I’m a 29-year-old man, I live in Manhattan, and yes, I got Scrotox. I’m a physician myself, an internist. Botox on your scrotum can still have some stigma depending on who you're talking to, so because I’m a physician, I wanted it to be confidential. I have a bunch of friends who've gotten Botox or plastic surgeries, and many of them are guys. It’s an increasing trend for guys to be more open to plastic surgery and procedures such as Scrotox.

Dr. Mesa had done Botox on my forehead before, because I had wrinkles and I wanted to avoid them getting worse.

I learned about Scrotox through my girlfriend, who's also a physician. She'd never mentioned or complained about how my scrotum looked before, but after hearing about the procedure from friends, she started joking about me getting it done. She thought it could be good for sex, so we began  researching the procedure together. User reviews said Scrotox makes the balls hang lower and looser, and my scrotum would make contact better with her skin during sex. In particular, it could stimulate her clitoris more. We were also curious about it making sex better for me, as looser balls could feel more comfortable.

After reading comments on online forums, and noticing that no one wrote that they'd regretted it,  I decided to go for it. 



It’s an invasive procedure, and obviously the genitals are a sensitive region, but then again so is the face. I’d already had Botox done there with no problem.

I was expecting it to be a little bit more painful. They apply the anesthetic in the beginning and that’s uncomfortable for a few seconds. Then you don’t really feel any pain during the actual injections. The procedure takes about 10-15 minutes. My doctor engaged me in small talk the entire time to help distract me.

It was a bit sore and sensitive for a few hours after, but the next day I felt fine. The results didn’t happen right away, but within a week or so I felt like my scrotum was more relaxed. They're not loose all the time, which is one of the things I wasn't expecting. About five days after the results set in and I showed my girlfriend. We had sex and she was pleased with the results. It did make the sex more enjoyable. While it doesn’t make sex last longer, my lower-hanging, relaxed and looser balls were more stimulating for my girlfriend. She says it does stimulate the vulva region and the clitoris more. As they are lower, they can reach places on her body better.

If you are considering this procedure, do your research and find a good plastic surgeon.

I’m scheduled to go back for another injection in a few weeks."

And there ya have it. I think I speak for most women when I say unless they're deformed, we don't give much thought to how attractive mens' balls are, and we certainly aren't concerned with their wrinkles.

When looking at men, we don't see this:



Any man who thinks so is mistaken. However men, if you think Scrotox might help your sex life, go for it. Shoot those love acorns till they're super smooth, or leave 'em and let 'em hang loose.

Whatever you choose,

Happy humpin.






WTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment