Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

Happy New Blog!!




Ordinarily I don't really get excited about the "New Year." To me, it's just another day. This year however, I feel different.

Dare I say, Optimistic?

A wave of hope has enveloped and restored me. I am determined to accomplish ALL of my  many goals for this year, especially for the blog. Some of the changes coming up are..

  • LOCATION. WTS will be moving to our own dotcom.
Blogger is cool but they have so many restrictions. Can't advertise because of the adult content, and Gmail has suspended my email address associated with this account because I won't give my "real name." I shoulda just said my name was 'Sally Jones' and kept it moving. (I told them it was Women Take).

  • Merchandise.
They'll be merch from the blog you'll be able to purchase as well, and trust, the items will be just as out there and raw as the blog content. (Prepare to be refreshingly surprised!).

  • More guest writers.
There have been many who've expressed an interest in writing for the blog and I welcome new ideas and opinions. I am especially looking forward to contributions from some of the men who've asked if they could contribute content.
  
  • Photoshop and other creative software suites are now at hand.
 Expect more pics catered to the blog and how we do things.

  • Partnering up with a MALE blog with a similar mission. (at times, not every post)
Now THIS should be interesting. Can you imagine? Women and men alike might finally *gulp* understand each other??? Whoa! 

And maybe with a new move and look, you mofos will actually *gasp* LEAVE COMMENTS.

Then I will know we have truly arrived.I love comments by the way. LOVE THEM so uh.. open your keystrokes. Don't be shy out there.. :)

In any case, I just wanted to keep you abreast of what's going on with the blog. I don't consider this MY blog, I consider it OUR blog. I hope you all enjoy it. Judging by the number pageviews (we're almost 8,000), y'all are surely reading this sucka. Tell your friends about it. If there's a post you've particularly enjoyed, post on your twitter or FB. I give you my full permission :) Don't forget to subscribe so that whenever the blog is updated, you'll be notified. No spam I promise, just notifications.

I sincerely hope you are all enjoying the new year thus far. 

Stay tuned. We've only just begun..

WTS.


2 comments:

  1. I love this blog. I initially thought this blog would have been a feminist bitch fest. However, this log appeals to every one. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I try. And no "bitchfest." I'll leave that to the political sites.

    Not to mention you get more flies with honey, Honey. *wink*

    The best is yet to come. Stay tuned..


    Weee!!!

    ReplyDelete