Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Drought Season.. Where the Fuck is the Fuck?

Romeo Romeo, where for art thou Romeo..

SEXXXXXX!

Why hath thou forsaken me?

It's a good thing I don't have a washing machine in my home. I would've probably electrocuted myself by now.

That reminds me..

I could use a new showerhead.. >:o)

Not for no stinking cold shower either. That's a guy thing. Women don't take cold showers. We get cold batteries and uh..

Get it buzzin.

And ain't no buzzin like remote control buzzin. The BEST vibrators have remote controls. They're just easier to manouver. You have better use of your hands too.

I know about 'blue balls' but is there a such thing as 'blue clit?'

I think I have it.

It's been soooo long since I did the deed. FUCK me for being so picky. For prizing my body. For knowing my self-worth. Pride is great but it does NOTHING for me in the wee hours when I'm alone and throbbing..

Hungry for sex.

Penis?

It's what's for dinner.

I've been climbing the walls..

And not the sugar ones either. Sorry Sheena.

On that note, I'll leave you with Ms.Easton showin us what happens when you get sexified by Prince..

You turn from a sweet Scottish princess whose baby takes the morning train, to a mullet wearin vamp sangin about how sweet the lining of your pussy is..

Umm.. Prince?..

When's my turn? #fucksopretty


5 comments:

  1. Because sometime you just need a hug. In the vagina. From a penis....ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great, intelligent, passionate, and beautiful woman. A good man will come into your life. Then you can hug his penis all you want. A woman like you deserve the best, he will find you or you will find him. It will happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks for the kind words. I certainly hope we find each other. And lucky him! He's in for some great penis hugging! Hahaha, thanks again.

      Delete
  3. Oh I know how you feel. Sometime I feel like sayin Fuck my morals!! Fuck my self worth!!! My Vee Walls need to give a fat dick a nice tight hug!!!

    ReplyDelete