Translate

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I dont feel like loving..

I was taught, that when you have a song stuck in your head, listen to the lyrics. The song is probably addressing a situation you're experiencing.

Hmm..

I've been listening to "Lazy" by LeToya Luckett, and I started wondering if this is how I feel.

How can one NOT know how they feel? Feelings are ever present. Feelings inform us, warn us, help us. How could one NOT know what feeling is what?

Well, currently I fall into this group which is so new to me. I always know how I feel. Usually, lol.

I don't know how I feel about new Love right now..

Am I afraid? Is it fear or simply lack of desire? How could it be lack of desire, who doesn't want to feel love? Maybe its not love I'm afraid of..

Is it even fear? Dunno..

I'm working on big goals. Is it possible to have both love and focus? TRULY? Relationships have a way of dulling your edge.

Why don't I have a boyfriend? If I really wanted to I could. I think I want one.

Sometimes.

I don't know. I don't understand how I could not know..

Maybe I relate to this song more than I thought?

I've had some very draining relationships, but I pride myself on not living in the past.

"Tired of opening up, tired of caring, I don't feel like loving, I don't feel like loving anymore.."

Hmm indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment