Translate

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

This Magazine's Name Says it All..


Surfing my fav magazine site, I came upon this.




At first I thought, "Damn. There's a magazine for everything."

Then I felt sad. My mortality set in.

This is a magazine that definitely covers a topic most of us don't want to think of.

We are ALL going to die someday.















Yep. We're all gonna be maggot food at some point.

Wouldn't it be f*cked up if someone gave you this magazine subscription as a gift? And you were like, young? Or say you were older? Like, elderly older? Would that make it any better?

Would you be like, "Oh, little Johnny cares about me.."

Or would it be more like, "Oh really? Johnny thinks he's getting my cash huh?.. Plottin my funeral-n-shit? We'll see about that!"

Buying anyone a magazine like this can ensure one thing:

You will NOT be in the will.

Better still, imagine you received this magazine as a warning. You pissed Frankie Knuckles off for the last time, and this magazine is a message..

(Hey. It's better than a horse head).

















Well, that pic's a bit harsh. Lets soften it up..




They make horse head pillows now.

Cute huh?


















But I digress.

The moral of the entry is..

I don't know exactly.

Have your sh*t together cuz you're gonna die one day?

Have yourself a merry little funeral?

Dunno.

-But-

If you need help preparing for said funeral, worry not!

Farewell Magazine, will help you say, "Farewell."

In style.

And on that note,












Farewell.

WTS.



No comments:

Post a Comment