Translate

Monday, April 8, 2013

Which to do, Which to do..

Hrmmm..

All the pieces I'm working on, what should I post next..?

The one on sperm? Fun facts you don't know..

The one on the "......"? (I'm not telling the topic just yet but it's good..)

The first in the "Mommy Complex" series? (Mother's might hate me for this one but oh fricken well. They're not the ones who have to date who they raise..)


The 'Nasty Girl' musical edition? (This isn't about the girl group fyi..)

Maybe I shouldn't give away what's happening behind the scenes..



F*ck it.


Which do you want next?


2 comments:

  1. You've got a series brewing?!? I am more than intrigued. That being said? Give me the Nasty Girl music compilation. Its Spring and I feel like having an audio soundtrack to all of the loveliness soon to be on display as bubblegooses, shearlings and heavy leather jackets hit the floor. So let it be written! So let it be done! Sincerely Yours,
    -His Lexcellency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will post the compilation first. I still have much research to do on the others although they've all been started and are coming along nicely. I'm excited about the Mommy Complex series. The topic is so interesting!

      Plus delving into mens' minds is why I live..

      Delete